If you’re passionate to serve society and committed to building a career in the social service sector in India, work with us. We’re always looking for individuals with a strong sense of purpose, integrity, and commitment to excellent work.
Fundraising & Crowdfunding work from home job/internship at Youthisthan Foundation
About the project:
As you may know, in India teenagers and young girls often share their sanitary towels with other women in the household. Although it is washed thoroughly, venereal diseases can be transmitted by sharing in spite of that.
Schoolgirls, especially from rural areas, miss school for at least four-five days each month over menstruation. According to UNESCO, 71% of adolescent girls in India are unaware of menstruation until they get their first period. 23 Million girls drop out of school due to a lack of menstrual hygiene and awareness. These issues are not talked about due to embarrassment, lack of understanding, and the low priority of such problems in the face of starvation, death, illiteracy, and struggles in daily life.
We as a team are running a campaign to distribute free sanitary pads to underprivileged girls from rural India. We are also running an awareness campaign to aware girls and their parents of the importance of this major issue.
Opportunities open up: 10
• If you are available for the work-from-home job/internship
• Can start the work-from-home job/internship between 1st July 2023 and 31st July 2023
* Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
* 12th Pass
* Good command of English and Hindi
* Good communication skills
Location: Work from home
Age limit: 18 years to 60 years
* Certificate & Letter of recommendation
* Flexible work hours 5 days a week
* Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/per annum
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (50% after the target is achieved).
Roles & responsibilities:
* Work to raise funds for charity events of NGO
* Maintain records of funds collected
* Maintain data of donors
* Try to achieve set targets